Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Vice President Human Resources with Oak Hill Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Oak Hill Hospital, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
• Student Loan Repayment
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Paid Time Off and Paid Family Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
• Flexible spending accounts
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• Legal benefits and pet insurance
• Discounted Auto, Home, and Life Insurance and Identity Theft Protection
For more benefits details click here.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Oak Hill Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Vice President Human Resources to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
As Vice President of Human Resources you will provide strategic human resources and talent guidance and recommendations to the executive team at an HCA facility. You will create the desired workplace culture which includes an engaged and productive workforce through HCA's policies, programs, and practices.
What you will do in this role:
- Lead the facility HR team to deliver strategic and operational HR support within the facility
- Partner with the executive leadership team to analyze and prioritize the critical business challenges faced by the organization.
- Deploy appropriate HR interventions in collaboration with appropriate Centers of Excellence
- Work collaboratively with other Region HR leaders, HR Centers of Excellence and HR Service Centers to provide feedback and improve the enterprise-wide programs and services for the employee and leader population
- Deploy talent and development programs
- You will lead local Employee & Community engagement efforts
- Partner to support business performance, quality and patient care initiatives
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Master's Degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience in relevant work experience in a facility size 700-1400 is required
- PHR or SPHR preferred
Providing quality healthcare to Hernando and Citrus counties since 1984, Oak Hill Hospital is a 350-bed facility providing a range of services through its Heart Institute, Orthopaedic & Spine Institute, Maternity Suites, Cancer Institute, Women's Imaging Center, Pediatric ER and adult Emergency Rooms, and ExpressLab. Other services include hospitalists, and 24/7 on-site critical care intensivists. We believe in providing the highest quality, safest patient-centered care to our community and we are honored to care for you and your family during your times of need.
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Vice President Human Resources opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website