Ochsner Health in Covington and Slidell, Louisiana is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible HEMATOLOGIST/ONCOLOGIST to join its expanding, multi- specialty group practice.
Details of the Position:
- Ochsner Cancer Center offering chemotherapy infusion and radiation oncology services
- Weekly call rotation shared with the physicians in the group
- Hospital consultant practice only
- Support available from specialists throughout the Ochsner Health System
- Research and teaching opportunities available
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health System
- Tort reform state
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary starts at 450K and will commensurate with experience and training
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Sign on bonuses
- Relocation assistance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
For consideration please send CVs to Mark Morrison, Director of Physician Recruiting, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The North Shore Region includes over 170 physicians and 100 advanced practice providers. Through our partnerships with St. Tammany Parish Hospital in Covington and Slidell Memorial Hospital and the Ochsner Hospitals in Slidell and Bay St. Louis, we provide care for the entire region.
As a suburb of New Orleans, the North Shore Region, offers a family-oriented community with the amenities of New Orleans just 30 minutes away. Known for its many festivals and community events, parks and recreational activities for both adults and children, St. Tammany Parish is ranked #1 in the state for its outstanding, award winning school system.
Ochsner Health System is Louisianas largest non-profit, academic, healthcare delivery system with 30 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 60 health centers. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 80 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs more than 1,100 physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. For more information, please visit us at www.ochsner.org.
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ochsner Health – in Covington and Slidell, Louisiana is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible HEMATOLOGIST/ONCOLOGIST to join its expanding, ...
Apply on company website