Ochsner CHRISTUS is seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join its practice in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Physicians directly from residency training or with experience will be considered. Salary offered will be competitive and commensurate with experience and training.
- Join 2 established gastroenterologist in a growing GI group
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Option for 4-day workweek (Daily: day clinic, day procedures)
- Approximately 10 procedures & 10-12 clinic patients per day
- Can schedule additional procedures on the Friday youre on call.
- Call 1:4, 1 week at a time, Monday-Monday
- Very proficient ER physicians
- Competitive Compensation + Call Stipend??
- Benefits: 20 days PTO, 7 paid holidays, $2,000 Annual CME, 10 Days Paid CME/Sick?Leave/?Medical/Dental and?Vision?Insurance /Retirement?Options
- Cover One Hospital - Not-for-Profit /?148 Beds /300K Service Area
About Lake Charles:
- Live in a Close-Knit Community with Beautiful Oak-Lined Streets?
- Quality of Education is Unmatched for a Town this Size?
- 4-year University: Division I 83 Undergraduate Degrees 18 Masters Degrees?
- Knowing Your Neighbor is the Norm, Not the Exception?
- Combining the Best of Family Values with Great Amenities? ?
- World Class Recreation in Your Backyard?
- Lakefront Lifestyle + 45 Minutes from the Gulf of Mexico?
- Local Airport??
Apply on company website