Reconnect to Why You Became a Physician
- Under 500 patients and extended appointment times allows for the caring, comforting and healing of patients
- Embedded support staff including care coordinator, social worker, clinical pharmacist, and Behavior Health counselor improves adherence to healthcare plan
- Onsite patient wellness tools such as a fitness area and meeting area for education, recreation and community involvement assists with modifying social determinants of health
- Limited outpatient only call
- $100k sign on bonus with generous salary and additional quality performance- based incentive bonus
- Generous benefits package with 401k, CME allowance and dedicated days annually, paid malpractice with tail, disability and life insurance options.
- Reliable, experienced operational support, training and practice development resources
- Full and part time options
- Ability to enjoy work life balance in a southern city
Ochsner 65 Plus, created by physician-led Ochsner Health, offers a clinic model designed to serve not only the needs of older patients, but their dedicated physicians as well. We are seeking experienced,compassionate boardcertified or boardeligibleInternal Medicine or Family Medicine physiciansto join us in providing comprehensive careto our community members over 65 in this new senior-focused model of care. Geriatricians are encouraged to apply.
This job is a great way for a physician to reconnect with the deep sense of purpose of why they chose to become a healer, in a setting designed to minimize the factors leading to provider burnout, and also properly resourced to help the clinician succeed in achieving their goal of caring for, comforting, and healing the patients they serve. #EndBurnOut #LoveMedicineAgain
Join our team and help make a difference! Apply HERE
- Physician led and Louisianas largest non-profit, academic healthcare system
- Continued growth driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate
- Committed to 40 by 30, the ambitious goal to raise Louisianas health rankings to 40th by 2030
- Innovation driven coordinated clinical and hospital care across Ochsner's 40 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 100 health and urgent care centers
- Conducts more than 700 clinical research studies and is affiliated with two medical schools
- Supported by over 4,500 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties and more than 26,000 employees across Louisiana and southern Mississippi
- Louisianas only hospital recognized by S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital across two specialty categories
Situated on the Mississippi River, Baton Rouge, the capital city, located in Southeast Louisiana, is home to over 800,000 residents. It is a very family-oriented city with great schools, 2 major universities, restaurants, shopping, and an abundance of sports and cultural opportunities. Known for its great people, unique food, and lively music, Baton Rouge has something for everyone!
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website