Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Primary Care Doctors Iberville
Ochsner Health, a global medical and academic leader, is recruiting Internal Medicine doctors and Family Medicine doctors for Primary Care positions in Louisiana and southern Mississippi including Bluebonnet South in Baton Rouge, LA. Physicians at any point in their career directly from residency training or with experience are invited to apply for full-time or part-time positions. We are seeking dynamic, collaborative primary care physicians with a patients-first focus to providing medical care.
Why choose Ochsner Health
At Ochsner, innovation is at the core of everything we do. We are a pioneer in telemedicine and population health, including innovative chronic disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes. Our team-based practices are designed to provide you with the support you need to best serve your patients, while also offering excellent work-life balance. Ochsners commitment to coordination of care will allow you to seamlessly refer patients to a trusted specialist. Our strong commitment to academic medicine offers you participation in clinical teaching with options for academic teaching, research and academic titles.
About Ochsner Iberville
Ochsner, in conjunction with Iberville Parish, provides healthcare services to our neighbors in Iberville Parish. Ochsner Medical Complex Iberville state-of-the-art medical complex with nearly 40,000 square feet. The health center offers 22 patient exam rooms, onsite lab services, Cardiology testing, and Radiology services including x-ray, CT scan, MRI, ultrasound and mammography. The adjoining facility includes a 24/7 emergency department with 24 patient exam/procedure rooms including two trauma rooms equipped to handle a range of emergencies.
- 100% outpatient full time or part time
- Competitive base salary with sign-on bonus, potential for over $340K for high producers
- Alternative scheduling and work hours available
- EPIC EMR with strong support staff
- 10 days of paid CME with generous stipend annually
- Board Certified/Board eligible in FM, IM, Med/Peds or Med/Psych
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
Awards, Accomplishments and Accolades
Ochsner Health is consistently recognized for excellence:
- New England Journal of Medicine published Covid-19 research (Hospitalization and Mortality among Black Patients and White Patients with Covid-19, NEJM May 27,2020)
- National Institute of Health (NIH) grant for our work on Opioid Stewardship ($1.6 million)
- Recognized by Indeed as a Top-Rated Workplace for Work-Life Balance in 2019
- Named as a 2019 Top Workplace by Times-Picayune
Join our team and help make a difference! Apply HERE
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Primary Care Doctors – IbervilleOchsner Health, a global medical and academic lea...
Apply on company website