Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We're currently looking for a Senior Sales Compensation Manager to join us in our Center Valley, PA office.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
This position leads a team responsible for the strategy and execution of sales compensation plan benchmarking, modelling, designing, administration management, communication training, and assessment. This position will act as the lead manager for the annual compensation project that includes plan design, rollout administration, territory optimization, quotas, communication, documentation and training. This position will interface with all levels of management from nearly every function of the company including Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Finance, HR and Legal. The objective of this position is to partner collaborate with Senior Sales Leadership to drive strategy, improve sales compensation effectiveness and ensure consistency across all business groups.
In a typical day, you will:
* Provide executive leadership to define Sales Compensation strategy, benchmarks, effectiveness and direction of Olympus' compensation.
* Lead Oversee Sales Compensation plans that drive goals, maximize sales volume, growth and profitability.
* Lead territory optimization, territory alignments and organization of structures · Develop, document, and administer compensation policies and procedures.
* Liaise with Finance Marketing and Sales to design effective compensation plans within budget guidelines ·
* Cross-functionally manage and implement Sales Performance Management System.
* Work closely with senior sales leadership to create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs of the business.
* Fully understand the business strategies and recommend sales compensation designs that motivate desired field sales behaviours to achieve strategic objectives.
* Work with and support sales leadership to manage sales compensation communication including plan rollouts bulletins and amendments.
* Work closely with the lead for sales analytics to design and implement processes and capabilities related to sales compensation.
* Manage Quarterly alignment and quota change process.
* Develop territory opportunity analysis by division to allocate quotas at the territory level.
* Manage compensation plan interpretation and dispute escalation process including providing fact patterns for MSG Sales Compensation Committee.
* Provide annual and on-going assessment of compensation plan effectiveness and make improvement recommendations to sales leadership.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree preferred, or applicable experience is preferred.
* Minimum 4 years of related (compensation data analysis) experience required.
* Ability to travel 20% of the time.
* Medical Equipment industry experience preferred Sales support experience a plus.
* Experience leading cross functional projects
* Experience designing compensation plans
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills
* Excellent oral and written communication/interpersonal skills
* Proven leadership skills and management ability
* Excellent computer skills including Office, productivity presentations and spreadsheet modelling.
* Strong project management skills
* Highly organized detail-oriented results-driven committed to quality and accuracy
* Ability to interact with field personnel, senior management leadership and internal customers
* Self-directed creative individual ability to multi-task
* Sound understanding of business plans.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Apply on company website