Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We're currently looking for a Senior Trade to join us in our Center Valley, PA or Waltham, MA offices.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The Senior Trade Compliance Governance Analyst supports OCA's compliance with trade regulations by assisting with the implementation of OCA's Trade Compliance Framework and programs.
As a Sr. Analyst working on the Trade Compliance team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. You will contribute to our mission by assisting with the implementation of Olympus' Trade Compliance Framework of internal controls, training programs, risk assessments, and auditing. In a typical day, you will:
* Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the department and coordinate with department heads to implement trade controls in their SOPs and Work Instructions.
* Drive continual improvement initiatives within OCA's Import and Export compliance programs and Technology Control Plans.
* Maintain adherence to OCA's CTPAT and ISA programs.
* Identify gaps in internal controls and develop processes to mitigate risk and close gaps.
* Conduct risk assessments, monitoring and testing of trade compliance controls.
* Provide consultation to OCA business units on complex trade scenarios.
* Stay abreast of changes in the regulatory environment and advise OCA as necessary.
* Work with IT and Trade professionals to drive continuous automation efforts.
* Perform other responsibilities as needed.
* Bachelor's Degree required.
* Minimum 5 years of experience working with the US Customs Regulations and Export Administration Regulations.
* Travel up to 30%.
* Must have critical thinking skills and be detailed oriented.
* Excellent research and analytical skills
* Excellent writing skills and effective verbal communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft office.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Apply on company website