The Automotive Product Specialist will assist O'Reilly store team members and Jobber store personnel in several areas of automotive products. This would include but not limited to, parts look up, providing interchange assistance and technical information. This is a full-time opportunity available in both Springfield, MO and Houston, TX.
Essential Job Functions
- Receive inbound calls from O'Reilly stores and Jobber team members.
- Provide accurate and consistent parts lookup and product information.
- Utilize internal and external resources to assist store and Jobber team members.
- Read, comprehend and relay technical information back to team members.
Skills and Qualifications
- Automotive product knowledge, understanding of automotive systems and/or repair procedures.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Basic computer navigation and internet skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of O'Reilly store or similar retail experience desired.
- Parts department or repair experience within the heavy duty, agriculture, or marine fields desired.
- ASE technician certification desired.
- Spanish/English bilingual desired.
Apply on company website