The Central Support Catalog Clerk fills supplier catalog requests generated by O'Reilly store team members, independent jobber stores, the new store set up team, and the catalog checklist program. They are responsible for issuing supplier catalog updates to the stores each week, and for keeping the mail flowing between the warehouse, stores, regional offices, and the corporate offices. They will also fill store requests for office supplies and forms and slot projects for various departments.
Essential Job Functions
- Issue new supplier catalogs and updates each week
- Restock shelves with new supplier catalogs and O'Reilly publications
- Fill call-in and e-form requests for supplier catalogs and O'Reilly publications
- Follow up on back ordered supplier catalogs
- Prepare supplier sets of catalogs for new stores
- Fill supplier catalog orders generated by the planogram check list program, so that store customers have access to the latest supplier publications available
- Process the green mailbags every morning and afternoon
- Fill store requests for office supplies and forms
- Slot mass mailings such as the monthly Team Spirit magazine, Professional Marketing promotions, Store Design projects, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining a sufficient inventory of office supplies and form through regular replenishment orders
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to sort and handle large quantities of paperwork
- Detail oriented and be able carry heavy loads, sit, stand, reach, stoop, and climb stairs for numerous times throughout the day
- Must be able to understand written and verbal instructions in English
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in order to meet proposed deadlines
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website