The Digital User Experience Coordinator will facilitate and assist a team of digital user experience designers with projects and initiatives related to user experience design, voice of customer feedback, user research, web analytics, process analysis, and the prioritization and day-to-day coordination of enhancements to our omnichannel and ecommerce initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate ecommerce and omnichannel initiatives across both B2C and B2B websites from concept through launch on behalf of the Digital User Experience team.
- Assign, maintain, and report on progress of tasks within the Digital User Experience team project queue and backlog using our enterprise workflow management tool.
- Develop process workflows that document and recommend improvements across the Digital User Experience team as well as other marketing and business groups.
- Work as liaison with multiple business groups (Store Operations, Finance, IT, Customer Service, Merchandise, etc.) to define business requirements and prioritization of features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Contribute to the website sprint/release process (planning, preparation, retrospection and remediation efforts).
- Invest in building relationships and trust with stakeholders, peers, and working groups across the company.
- Learn all aspects of the e-commerce website and how it integrates with internal and external systems.
- Work closely with the Digital Site Operations/Analytics team to develop strategic insights for website activity and enhanced reporting.
- Analyze site metrics, voice of customer feedback, and related data to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience across the site and various product categories.
- Report regularly to stakeholders on key metrics and provide insights and recommendations for growth and best practices (website release schedules, on-time release deliveries, bug tracking, etc.).
- Assist with department projects at the direction of the Supervisors, Managers, Directors, or Vice President.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in digital marketing, ecommerce, omnichannel, or project management.
- Passionate about the customer with a strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior.
- Familiarity with core concepts and tactics related to ecommerce.
- Ability to understand the requirements and features necessary to support the technologies and processes needed to operate a successful ecommerce and omnichannel program.
- Analytical, process-oriented, and comfortable working with large data sets and making data-driven decisions.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and organizational skills.
- Presents a professional company image and positive attitude.
- Comfortable in a team-oriented work environment.
- Able to manage through ambiguous and subjective situations, including balancing operational efficiency and data analysis with high quality standards and doing what is best for the customer.
- Bachelors degree in Project Management, Marketing, Design or equivalent work experience.
- Recent experience in B2C ecommerce, B2B ecommerce, or retail.
- Experience with web analytics.
- Automotive knowledge.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website