O'Reilly Auto Parts is looking to expand the eCatalog team! Our eCatalog Data Specialists will work closely with various teams to process and maintain the content within our eCatalog database. The ideal candidate will have extensive auto parts knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office and SQL.
Essential Job Functions
- Review and maintain the eCatalog database by analyzing new and existing content for accuracy using quality assurance tools.
- Develop and enhance value-add content in support of products within the eCatalog database.
- Interact with business partners to validate and acquire content.
- Collaborate with others in support of content review prior to product implementation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong automotive product knowledge and understanding of automotive theories.
- Thorough understanding of automotive parts catalog systems or parts counter experience.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in eCatalog content processing is a plus.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website