The LMS technician is responsible for the development of engineered labor standards and implementation of the labor management system in our warehouses. This position will identify opportunities to improve distribution efficiency and implement best practices across the distribution network. This opportunity is located in Springfield, MO or Phoenix, AZ.
Essential Job Functions
- Development of labor standards in the warehouses.
- Facilitate implementation of labor management systems in the warehouses.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency across the distribution network.
- Provide recommendations to senior management for improving utilization of labor, equipment, and utilities in the distribution centers while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Travel, up to 50% to implement and support labor management systems in the warehouses.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School degree or equivalent.
- At least two years of experience working in a warehousing and distribution environment.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%.
- Experience with implementation of labor management systems as well as with the development and support of warehouse management systems preferred.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website