The Lease Negotiation Assistant will provide assistance to the property management lease negotiators by assisting with gathering information and compiling market research for lease review meetings, creating agendas, creating lease modification agreement documents, coordinating documents with the legal department, assisting with the rent savings chart, and updating lease modification forms.
Essential Job Functions
- Create agendas for monthly and weekly lease review meetings.
- Create assignments for Lease Negotiators.
- Conduct lease review meetings and distribute minutes.
- Research market and lease information for lease review presentations.
- Provide various leasing information to other real estate departments and assist in tracking landlord consents for certain lease projects.
- Review lease modifications for accuracy and appropriate terms and rates.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three or more years of clerical, computer, and office experience.
- Computer literate with good typing skills, filing, phone, fax, Word, Excel, sorting, copying, ten-key and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website