Our Paint Specialists are responsible for building and maintaining relationships with paint body and equipment (PBE) customers to ensure consistent and profitable sales growth. They provide technical assistance and use PBE sales tools to provide customers, both retail and professional, with the highest level of service and a positive customer experience. They will work with the Store Manager to set and accomplish PBE sales goals.
- Paint or body shop experience strongly preferred
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Available to work flexible work schedule
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management systems a plus
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle (MVR) record per department standards
Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website