The Paint Body and Equipment (PBE) Sales Manager is responsible for all aspects of PBE as it pertains to sales, training, and customer relationships. The PBE Sales manager will promote profitable sales by providing direct support and serving as a subject matter expert to leadership and the PBE field sales team. This person will be responsible for effectively leading and developing a team of dedicated PBE professionals as well as work cross-functionally to create, develop, and implement new market strategies designed to promote sales and strengthen customer relationships.
Essential Job Functions
- Effectively lead and oversee hiring, training/development, coaching, and performance management of designated team members.
- Research, develop, and implement new market strategies. Plan and organize a sales strategy that includes individual account plans.
- Work cross-functionally in partnership with strategic vendors, O'Reilly sales teams, and various departments within the corporate office to develop and execute strategies and action plans.
- Maintain relationships with current customers and establish relationships with new customers/prospects to enhance the potential to sell, rent and lease new and used equipment, to increase market awareness and increase market share.
- Travel approximately 8 weeks per year to conduct company training and customer events.
- Maintain and grow existing sales; actively seek opportunities resulting in profitable growth. Determine potential opportunities from marketing leads, cold calls and other sources. Identify opportunities and analyze customer/market needs.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a supervisor/management position in the PBE or collision industry.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant field preferred.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Experience in making face to face sales calls.
- Previous success in presenting, negotiating, and closing contracts.
- Excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills.
- Desired certifications: ASE Master Certification in Paint, Body, Structural, Mechanical and Estimating, I-Car.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website