The Professional Programs Specialist oversees administrative functions of the O'Reilly Professional Customer Sales Programs. This position will provide support through correspondence, file maintenance, and special projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide phone support for O'Reilly field team members and program members regarding Professional Programs.
- Maintain and create all reports regarding Professional Programs.
- Oversee the enrollment and data entry process for Worry Free and Certified Auto Repair contracts.
- Place orders for new customer materials for Worry Free and Certified Auto Repair programs.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects occurring simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
- Good organizational skills.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website