As the Senior Technical Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on the future of a Fortune 350 company while ensuring the integrity of the O'Reilly culture in each hire. We are looking for a stand-out individual to help us strategically grow our Information Technology department. The Senior Technical Recruiter should have a high level of professionalism, dedication, and promote teamwork.
Essential Job Functions
- Own the entire recruiting life-cycle by attracting and hiring Information Technology professionals, with a focus on senior level positions, from a limited talent pool in the competitive technical recruiting industry.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with leadership and hiring managers to fully understand hiring needs and objectives of all Information Technology positions.
- Utilize various job boards, internal databases, employee referrals, networking relationships and research to target passive candidates.
- Create and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find top talent. Find innovate and new ways to build a talent pipeline and evolve the ways we attract, hire and retain future IT team members.
- Identify, qualify, source, phone screen, conduct HR technical interviews and testing on all IT candidates.
- Build relationships and get involved in university recruiting, clubs, groups, networking and recruiting events to drive connections with Information Technology professionals.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience, with at least one year focused on technical recruiting in a corporate environment.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication; listening skills; presentation skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge with recruiting and hiring IT candidates in various fields including: full stack developers, systems engineer, network admins, UI/UX developers, cyber security, quality assurance, business systems analyst, project managers, and data warehouse.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized, detailed oriented, directed with the ability to problem solve.
- Prefer the position be located in Springfield, MO.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website