O'Reilly is now hiring a Store Installations Project Supervisor! This team member will assist with the installation of fixtures and product for new, relocated and renovated stores. They will provide technical support for crews at the project site and communicate with the Project Coordinator during the entire install process to meet daily goals. They will also partner with the Regional Project Supervisor to keep each project within the schedule time provided.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage and oversee the training of the project coordinator(s) throughout various projects.
- Manage the inventory for each new store and make sure it is accurate once installation is completed.
- Ensure all projects are on schedule and alert the office personnel if there are any changes.
- Work in a professional manner with factory representative installing their product in our stores and with representatives from other companies that are performing a service for O'Reilly.
- Ensure that installation procedures are consistent.
- Ensure that safety is a priority at each project site.
- Ensure the Store Installation Checklist is complete and returned at the close of each project.
- Manage accounts used for team member per diem and any miscellaneous expenses.
- Ensure O'Reilly rules of conduct are maintained by all team members on all projects.
- Ability to comprehend all store floor plans.
- Maintain all assets, i.e. company tools, vehicle, etc.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- High school diploma.
- Experience in retail merchandising and fixtures assemble.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, organizational, and people skills.
- Must be willing to speak out in daily meetings and provide input.
- Must be self-motivated and work well without direct supervision.
- Attention to details, basic math, and organizational skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 48 weeks a year, REQUIRED.
- Must use personal vehicle for transportation to and from the project.
- Must be will to work weekends if needed.
- Must be able to climb on a scaffold or ladders to install O'Reilly décor.
Candidates must be able to pass a background check, drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website