The Orlando Health Cancer Institute is seeking aBoard Certified/Board Eligible Breast Surgeonto join our multidisciplinary breast cancer team at the Lake Mary Regional Cancer Center Campus.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Breast Surgeon.
- Fellowship-trained in breast surgeryorfellowship-trained in surgical oncology with an interest/expertise in breast cancer.
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system.
- Excellent brand recognition, with new patients seeking out Orlando Health Cancer Institute for their care.
- Integrated multidisciplinary and subspecialized practice environment.
- Great payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Opportunity for growth and leadership development.
- Opportunity to participate in teaching and academics within a robust Hematology/Oncology fellowship program
- Opportunity to expand an active research and innovation program.
- The Lake Mary location is one of 5 regional cancer locations within central Florida and is 17 miles from our main downtown comprehensive cancer center.
- Lake Mary is a full-service cancer center serving the Seminole and Volusia County communities of central Florida.
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
- There is no state income tax.
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Floridas world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- Ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddle-boarding, with Floridas beautiful beaches only an hour away.
The Orlando Health Cancer Institute is the only cancer center in Central Florida to be recognized by the State of Florida as a Center of Excellence. The home of the Orlando Health Cancer Institute is the state-of-the-art Charles Lewis Pavilion, a 220,000 square-foot structure completed in 2003. In addition to 60 private inpatient beds, the 10-story comprehensive multidisciplinary cancer center contains all ambulatory and other services required for cancer care from diagnosis through all phases of treatment and follow up. Our multidisciplinary team includes board-certified surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists, pathologists, radiologists, nurses, therapists, researchers and counselors.
The Orlando Health Cancer Institute uses a specialized multidisciplinary approach in the treatment of cancer. This offers our patients the best opportunity for an accurate diagnosis and the most effective treatment available. Our patients benefit from the expertise and daily interaction of medical, radiation and surgical oncologists, pathologists and radiologists and other specialists.
Each patient at the Cancer Institute has a medical team that consists of an attending physician, nurse practitioner, social worker, and dietitian. The attending physician makes the diagnosis based on your individual needs, suggests the treatment strategy, and supervises all aspects of care. This team coverage continues even after a patient has completed treatment.
Apply on company website