Orlando Heart & Vascular Center was founded in 2007 and has grown to multiple locations, serving the needs of thousands of patients in an around the Orlando area. Orlando Heart & Vascular Center offers a wide variety of cardiac services to patients such as echo and vascular diagnostic services, general clinic visits, Holter and Telemetry monitors, and nuclear and treadmill stress tests to state a few. In addition, Orlando Heart & Vascular Center maintains their own outpatient catherization lab and is one of the few facilities in the area that offers the services of a cardiac PET/CT system.
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed compensation, health insurance, medical malpractice coverage, sponsorship for hospital pivledges at Advent Health and Orlando Health.
- Full administrative support including licensing, credentialing, and other needs you may require.
- Flexible call schedule and generous PTO/CME package.
- Physician led practice model, maintain the autonomy to run your team and your clinic as you see fit to best care for your patients!
Interventional Cardiologist Requirements and Qualifications:
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree; clinical residency, and cardiology fellowship.
- Successful completion of U.S. Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE).
- Certification by The American Board of Internal Medicine in cardiology and sub-specialty interventional cardiology.
- Participation in further medical education and/or professional organization memberships are preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong desire to help people and improve their daily lives.
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients' needs and concerns.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibits patience and understanding.
- Great interpersonal relations, communications, and demeanor.
In addition to general the cardiology duties and responsibilities listed below, the candidate should be proficient in angioplasties and stenting both in our cath lab and while maintaining privileges in the surrounding hospitals.
- Evaluate patient through questions, examinations, symptom review, and medical testing.
- Analyze, dictate, and oversee patient test including nuclear and exercise stress tests, diagnostic image tests, cardiac catheterizations, ablations, and echocardiograms.
- Set patient goals and discuss treatment plan.
- Establish timelines, tasks, and medical needs of patient.
- Develop treatment plans for medications or therapy to help patient reach goal.
- Prescribe medications and monitoring patient intake.
- Recommend surgeons or other further treatments.
- Consult with surgeons on patient procedures.
- Advise and assist on cardiac surgeries when needed.
- Monitor patient progress post-surgery.
- Document patient records and progress including symptoms, medications, and treatments.
- Provide patient with tools and methods for recovery and better quality of life.
- Educate patient, patient's family, significant others, and relevant parties of patient. progress, treatment, and future goals.
- Conduct research to better serve patients.
Orlando Heart & Vascular Center was founded in 2007 and has grown to multiple locations, serving the needs of thousands of patients in an ar...
Apply on company website