Apply SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE AFTER 90 DAYS!We're seeking CNAs who are self-motivated, focus driven, and ready to join a dynamic team (Shifts: 3 pm to 11 pm AND 11 pm to 7 am)
The Commons at Orlando Lutheran Towers, an entity of Orlando Senior Health Network focuses on quality care and health care services provided in a skilled nursing facility. Having to be Orlando's leading caring advocate for over 40 years, we offer a steady career with stability and security in a growing healthcare setting. We take pride in celebrating the two greatest recognitions as a "Great Place to Work" and as one of the “Best Workplaces for Commuters”. Our skilled nursing facility - downtown Orlando location is walking distance from beautiful Lake Eola and the SunRail - Church Street station with an easy commute to/from work.
As a Great Place to Work, we offer the following benefits:
- Generous benefit package and competitive compensation
- Generous PTO plan after 90 days of employment*
- Advance your healthcare career with our tuition reimbursement
- FREE parking or transportation reimbursement* to use the SunRail or Lynx
- 401K with company match
- Discount program for various events in town such as concerts and amusement parks
- Wellness program offering an onsite gym and monthly on-site healthy living classes
- so much more!!!
JOB SUMMARY:Provide personal care and assistance with basic needs such as bathing, dressing, feeding, and mobility. The CNA will help our residents stay active with various activity programs designed for social interaction and engagement. The CNA is responsible to assist in maintaining an attractive, comfortable, and clean environment for the residents.Provide personal care and assistance to residents as needed. Carry out procedures following proper instructions. Foster self-respect and a feeling of worth in each resident by providing consistent understanding and kindness in their care. Observe and report changes in residents' physical and emotional condition to the Charge Nurse. Maintain an attractive, comfortable, and clean environment for the residents. Assist in admitting, discharging, and transferring residents.
JOB TYPE: Full-time & Part-time, HOURLY*after 90 days of employment Requirements
- Must have a current and valid CNA license issued by the State of Florida.
- Current CPR card required.
- Assist in admitting, discharging, and transferring residents.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language in an understandable manner.
- Observe and report changes in residents' physical and emotional condition to the Charge Nurse.
- Provide basic care needs: dressing, grooming, etc. to prevent spread of disease and infection.
- Willing to work beyond the normal working hours, on weekends, and in other positions temporarily, when necessary.
- Must function independently with flexibility and personal integrity while working effectively with residents, staff and visitors with residents, staff and visitors.
At Orlando Senior Health Network, we strive for promoting an equal employment opportunity to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and inclusion with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. As an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer, we comply with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. Orlando Senior Health Network does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Orlando Senior Health Network and its' entities.
Apply on company website