Apply Look no further, Windsor Place is hiring for a part-time Dietary Aide/Server!
Windsor Place at Orlando Lutheran Towers is an affiliate of the Orlando Senior Health Network, a Continuing Care Retirement Community located and operating for over 40 years in downtown Orlando. Our location is walking distance from beautiful Lake Eola and the SunRail - Church St. station. From our dietary staff to our exceptional nursing teams, each employee cares for and celebrate the lives of our seniors with five – star services provided to all of our patients and residents. Orlando Senior Health Network is recognized with the 2019 certifications as a "Great Place to Work" and one of the “Best Workplaces for Commuters”.
As a Great Place to Work, we offer the following benefits:• Competitive compensation• Generous PTO plan after 90 days of employment• Advance your healthcare career with our tuition reimbursement• FREE parking or transportation reimbursement* to use the SunRail or Lynx• 401K with company match• Discount program for various events in town such as concerts and amusement parks• Wellness program offering an onsite gym and healthy living classes• and so much more!!!
JOB SUMMARY:The dietary aide will be responsible for preparing food for the assisted living residents according to the menu and personalized diets. The dietary aide will ensure the resident's dining needs are met with proper portion size and plating presentation. Responsible for the ALF dining room to meet cleanliness and sanitation guidelines of the facility.
JOB TYPE: PART-TIME, HOURLY*after 90 days of employment Requirements
- Have a high school diploma or an equivalent
- Willing to work beyond the normal working hours and on weekends.
- Able to follow diet instructions and menus, compute quantities, and follow written and oral instructions
- Have six months or more experience in a health care facility or related experience in a restaurant.
- Knowledgeable of food handling, proper food temperatures, and sanitation procedures.
- Able to read, write and speak the English language in an understandable manner
- Able to function independently with personal integrity with tact and flexibility
- Ability to work effectively with residents, staff, and visitors
At Orlando Senior Health Network, we strive for promoting an equal employment opportunity to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and inclusion with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. As an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer, we comply with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. Orlando Senior Health Network does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Orlando Senior Health Network and its' entities.
Apply on company website