Apply We have a fantastic opportunity for a part-time Dishwasher!
Our dietary department is seeking a self-motivated, focus driven, and team player to join our dynamic team as a Dishwasher.
The Windsor Place at Orlando Lutheran Towers, an entity of Orlando Senior Health Network focuses on quality care and services provided in a home like setting. Having to be Orlando's leading caring advocate for over 40 years, we offer a steady career with stability and security in healthcare, one of the fastest growing industries. We take pride in celebrating the two greatest recognitions as a "Great Place to Work" and as one of the “Best Workplaces for Commuters”. Our downtown assisted living facility location is walking distance from beautiful Lake Eola and the SunRail - Church Street station with an easy commute to/from work.
As a Great Place to Work, we offer the following benefits:• Generous benefit package and competitive compensation• Generous PTO plan after 90 days of employment• Advance your healthcare career with our tuition reimbursement• FREE parking or transportation reimbursement* to use the SunRail or Lynx• 401K with company match• Discount program for various events in town such as concerts and amusement parks• Wellness program offering an onsite gym and healthy living classes• and so much more!!!
JOB SUMMARY:We are seeking a dishwasher who will be responsible for maintaining the sanitary condition of tableware and the kitchen area. The dishwasher will ensure that sufficient quantities of clean tableware is available to meet meal schedules. We are willing to train those who have little to no experience and is interested in starting their career in healthcare and moving up in the company.
JOB TYPE: PART-TIME, HOURLY*after 90 days of employment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.?
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language in an understandable manner and to be able to carefully follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, lift and move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Sweep and/or mop the kitchen floor.
Apply on company website