Apply We have a fantastic opportunity for a Dishwasher with a great SIGN-ON BONUS!
Look no further - We're looking for a dishwasher to work at Orlando Lutheran Towers! Orlando Lutheran Towers is an entity of the Orlando Senior Health Network, a Continuing Care Retirement Community located in downtown Orlando and walking distance from beautiful Lake Eola and Sun Rail (Church St. station). Our exceptional nursing team cares for and celebrate the lives of our seniors with five – star services provided to all of our patients and residents. Orlando Senior Health Network is recognized with the 2019 certification as a "Great Place to Work" and one of the “Best Workplaces for Commuters”.
As a Great Place to Work, we offer the following benefits:• Generous benefit package and competitive compensation• Generous PTO plan after 90 days of employment• Advance your healthcare career with our tuition reimbursement• FREE parking or transportation reimbursement* to use the SunRail or Lynx• 401K with company match• Discount program for various events in town such as concerts and amusement parks• Wellness program offering an onsite gym and healthy living classes• and so much more!!!
JOB SUMMARY:We are seeking a dishwasher who will be responsible for maintaining the sanitary condition of tableware and the kitchen area. The dishwasher will ensure that sufficient quantities of clean tableware is available to meet meal schedules. We are willing to train those who have little to no experience and is interested in starting their career in healthcare and moving up in the company.
JOB TYPE: Part-time, HOURLY*after 90 days of employment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language in an understandable manner and to be able to carefully follow written and oral instructions.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Sweep and/or mop the kitchen floor.
Apply on company website