Apply A Great LPN Career Opportunity is Waiting for You!
Windsor Place at Orlando Lutheran Towers is an affiliate of the Orlando Senior Health Network, a Continuing Care Retirement Community located and operating for over 40 years in downtown Orlando. Our location is walking distance from beautiful Lake Eola and the SunRail - Church Street station. From our dietary staff to our exceptional nursing teams, each employee cares for and celebrate the lives of our seniors with five – star services provided to all of our patients and residents. Orlando Senior Health Network is recognized with the 2019 certifications as a "Great Place to Work" and one of the “Best Workplaces for Commuters”.
As a Great Place to Work, we offer the following benefits:• Generous benefits package and competitive compensation• Generous PTO plan after 90 days of employment*• Great opportunities for advancement• FREE parking or transportation reimbursement* to use the SunRail or Lynx• 401K with company match• Discount program for various events in town such as concerts and amusement parks• Wellness program offering an onsite gym and monthly on-site healthy living classes• and so much more!!!
JOB SUMMARY:Our LPN will assist in maintaining a positive physical, social, and psychological environment in accordance with resident's needs. Responsible to the Director of Nursing for the planning, directing, supervision and delivery of resident care. The LPN is responsible for maintaining accurate and complete medical records on each resident.
JOB TYPE: PART-TIME, HOURLY*after 90 days of employment Requirements
- Currently licensed by the State of Florida as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Familiar with ALF and CCRC regulations.
- Current CPR card required (obtainable within 60 days of employment).
- Must have a sincere desire to work in geriatrics.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift and move intermittently throughout the workday
- Able to read, write, and speak the English language and carefully follow written and oral instructions.
- Willing to work beyond the normal working hours, on weekends, and in other positions temporarily, when necessary.
- Function independently with flexibility and personal integrity while working effectively with residents, staff and visitors.
Apply on company website