Ormsby Post Acute is currently accepting applications for an outstanding Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA, NAC) to join our team. This is a beautiful 4 STAR Center with 120 skilled beds, a short distance from Reno, Nevada. We are the proud recipient of the 2020 Achiever Award, achieving 3 goals set out by the American Health Care Association's Quality Program related to the Hospitalization, Customer Satisfaction, Antipsychotics, and Functional Outcomes. Our center strives to provide the highest quality of care and our commitment to caring is part of our Company Mission! Make a difference in patients' lives today, as well as in your own career. Come grow with us. $1,500 Sign-on Bonus for Full time!! Shift Times: Day Shift: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Noc Shift: 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM Job Summary
Under general supervision, the CNA performs a combination of following duties in caring for residents in the Center, consistent with the plan of care and established long-term care standards and Center policies and processes.
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance, and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL, and Aide flow sheets)
- Current certification as a nursing assistant In the state of employment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work in a sometimes fast paced environment and relate to patient, family and long-term care staff
- Ability to work well in teams
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields to include school studies
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Training & Educational Assistance
Ormsby Post Acute Rehab
3050 N. Ormsby Blvd.
Carson City, NV 89703
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website