Ormsby Post Acute is currently accepting applications for an outstanding Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, creative professional to grow leadership skills. Our team is here to help you succeed! This is a beautiful 4 STAR Center with 120 skilled beds, a short distance from Reno, Nevada. We are the proud recipient of the 2020 Achiever Award, achieving 3 goals set out by the American Health Care Association's Quality Program related to the Hospitalization, Customer Satisfaction, Antipsychotics, and Functional Outcomes. Our center strives to provide the highest quality of care and our commitment to caring is part of our Company Mission! Make a difference in patients' lives today, as well as in your own career. Come grow with us. $7,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time Staff! Shift Times: Day Shift: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Noc Shift: 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM Job Summary
The RN position manages the nursing care delivery to the residents on the unit. Oversees other staff members in caring for those residents, follows the plan of care, and performs general nursing duties within the license held by the nurse. Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice. Qualifications:
- Supervises nursing care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works Collaboratively with members of the healthcare team
- Maintains standards of professional nursing practice
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Training & Educational Assistance
- And More!
Ormsby Post Acute Rehab
3050 N. Ormsby Blvd.
Carson City, NV 89703 EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed to:
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
EmpRes Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website