Orscheln Farm and Home is an essential business looking for amazing Team Members…Apply Today!
Hands-on working manager position in a fast-paced farm and home retail operation. Store management candidates should possess a minimum of three years retail management/supervisory experience, effective people skills, and excel in leading and directing. Temporary relocation is generally a requirement for training. Relocation limitations are determined and agreed upon prior to hire. Agriculture background, product knowledge, retail management and hardlines experience preferred. Orscheln store managers fit the following criteria:
• Provide exemplary customer service.
• Recruit, evaluate, train and lead store staff.
• Be familiar with, adhere to, and enforce Company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for all aspects of the P&L including sales, gross margin, payroll control and shrink.
• Maintain a program of store standards for image and facilities maintenance.
• Implement Advertising and Sales promotion programs.
• Display strong merchandising throughout store and execute plan-o-grams.
• Adherence to legal guidelines, including such things as OSHA requirements, price changes, etc.
• Give input in preparing and adherence to budget guidelines.
• Maintain strong communications between store and all support departments.
• Active business member, in good standing, within the community.
Equal Opportunity Employer
401k, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Vision
Apply on company website