Who are we?
OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America's biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization. We are building a team of retail professionals to deliver best-in-class experience for our client's customers. To keep up with the needs of our business, we are looking to add leaders to our team. No ordinary leaders, but ones that can inspire, coach and develop team members. Focused on sales, service, and operational excellence, you will have a passion for delighting customers. You relish developing your product knowledge and take pride in ensuring every customer has an exceptional experience, every time.
Walmart has partnered with OSL to operate their Photo Centers in select locations across Canada. As a Photocentre Lead, you will be responsible to make sure you are delivering excellence in all aspects of customer experience. You will display operational excellence, support the OSL brand, add value to our client and consistently meet their business goals. You are a team player with a commitment to excellence, supporting a dynamic and organic environment where honesty, respect, passion for sales, unrelenting customer focus along with growth and learning are at the center of everything you do. You will lead by example and create an inclusive environment where team members feel valued, can grow, and function well as a cohesive unit.
Reporting to the Wireless Manager, you will be responsible to make sure your location is delivering excellence in all aspects of the customer experience. Our focus is on talented leaders who have been successful in leading teams regardless of the industry.
- Responsible for achieving all key business objectives including sales, customer experience and operational targets
- Oversee supply management and maintenance so that sales and store operations are not interrupted.
- Responsible for ensuring the store team is compliant on all operational objectives.
- Maintain visual standards for the photo centre and keep the area clean, safe and organized.
- Ensure all required trainings for self and team are completed within specified timelines.
- Conduct weekly coaching sessions with team and prescribe recommended course of action to further develop skills.
- Responsible for ensuring the store is staffed appropriately at all times according to the payroll guidelines.
- Proactively recruit, select, hire and train team members using OSL guidelines and practices, as well as retain talent and manage acceptable turnover rates.
- Ensure all scheduled shifts are recorded, including clocking in/out as per guidelines.
- Adhere to dress code guidelines for every shift and ensure the brand is appropriately represented at all times.
- Ensure proper performance management guidelines are followed when required.
- Ensure all policies and procedures of store safety and security are followed as outlined where applicable.
- Must possess strong management, coaching, and leadership skills, developed in a retail organization; preferably within the photo sector.
- Effective organization and planning skills with the ability to organize and schedule people and tasks.
- Detail oriented and results focused individual with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and competing timelines with a demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Strong customer service orientation and a high level of attention to detail.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent is considered an asset.
- Computer aptitude with strong skills in Microsoft Office is essential for success.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekend periods, based on business needs is required.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds.
- Ability to stand/walk for extensive periods of time.
If you require further information before submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website