WIRELESS SALES ASSOCIATE (MOBILE EXPERT)
Who are we?
OSL is a dynamic, people-driven company providing outsourced sales services for some of North America's biggest Fortune 500 companies. We hire passionate people looking for their next big career challenge.
Walmart USA has teamed up with OSL to run Walmart Wireless Locations across the country. And we're growing at light-speed. That's why we need killer sales associates.
Here's where you come in…
Yeah you, our shiny new Wireless Expert. You're the go-to guru to connect customers with their perfect wireless solutions. Why? Because you're hungry to sell and know amazing customer service. You're up to date on mobile tech trends and you have a hustle-hard personality. Good thing, too. This is your chance to grow with us and take the next big step in your career.
You'll do this by…
- Delivering five-star customer service, finding the perfect solutions for everyone
- Process new activations, upgrades and sales of wireless devices and accessories
- Merchandizing and handling inventory, opening and closing the store
- Working like a champ whether you're solo or supported by an awesome team
Good thing you have what it takes…
- You're 18 years of older
- 10/10 customer service and communication skills and a high-energy, positive attitude
- Solid sales or retail experience (an asset but not required)
- Decent working knowledge of wireless technology and trends
- Full-time flexible availability
So what does OSL offer you?
- Competitive hourly pay plus uncapped commission
- Personal in-store and online LMS training – we'll set you up for success!
- Real career growth, recognition, advancement & the chance to become an important part of a cool, fast-growing company
- Generous employee referral program, starting at $250 per referral
Sounds like a good fit? Let's talk.
For more info before submitting your application, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
At OSL, we celebrate difference. We've committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone feels valued, supported, and reaches their full potential.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Apply on company website