DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
15k Sign On Bonus Opportunity Available!
Do you have the career opportunities as a CT Technologist Multimodality you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Overland Park Regional Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At OPRMC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the OPRMC family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious CT Technologist Multimodality to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Under the general direction of the Radiologist and under the supervision of the CT Team Leader and/or Radiology Director:
- Maintain competency and proficiency for all CT and Diagnostic Radiology exams.
- Safely and accurately perform CT exams.
- Safely and accurately perform diagnostic x-ray exams including portable x-ray exams.
- Perform exams on trauma patients in a timely manner following established trauma protocols.
- Work within guidelines established in the policy and procedure manual.
- Comply with all radiation safety guidelines, TJC standards, KDHE standards, and all other regulatory or accrediting agencies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and practice standard precautions.
- Complete all associated computer tasks in Meditech and PACS
- Understand and follow established protocols for sending exams to VRC after hours.
- Perform associated duties, i.e., transporting patients when necessary and assembling all associated paperwork and images to provide the radiologists for dictation, cleaning and stocking rooms, etc.
- Able to perform all duties in high stress with no loss of accuracy.
- Participate in quality control and performance improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate strong personal skills, including written and oral communication.
- Works independently with indirect guidance.
- Be proficient at performing above duties for patients of all age groups and all stages of acuity.
- Position includes on-call responsibilities with an onsite response time of 30 minutes.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Registry in good standing with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)
Current certification in Computerized Tomography.
Current Kansas licensure or eligible.
- Certified in BCLS.
Minimum of one (1) year of work related experience in Diagnostic Radiology.
Minimum of one (1) year of work related experience in all aspects of CT.
Employees must be able to respond to on call requirements within 30 minutes.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women's Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website