DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Offering Up To $5000 Sign On Bonus!
Oviedo Medical Center, the state-of-the-art 64-bed acute care hospital, provides a full range of healthcare services to east Seminole County and surrounding communities. Services include medical and surgical inpatient units, robotic surgery, intensive care, medical cardiology, telemetry, cardiac catheterization, inpatient and outpatient surgery, women's services including labor and delivery, cardiopulmonary services, comprehensive diagnostic imaging and 24/7 emergency care.
Oviedo Medical Center is designed with the patient in mind with personalized care, all private rooms and the newest medical technology available.
*Oviedo Medical Center, https://oviedomedicalcenter.com/ is located at the intersection of Red Bug Lake Road and State Road 426, adjacent to State Road 417 (Central Florida GreeneWay).Job Description:
The Operating Room Registered Nurse is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
We have 4 OR Suites, 1 centralized area with PACU (9 Beds) and Same Day Surgery (8 Beds), Endoscopy 2 rooms.
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more:Your benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus
- A minimum of one year of RN Operating Room experience highly desired
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Minimum 1 year RN experience in acute care setting, circulating experience
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current American Heart Association BLS, ACLS and PALS Certification required.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website