Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!Job Skills / Requirements
POSITION TITLE: Parking Attendant
LOCATION: Saint John, Moncton, Fredericton, and Miramichi
REPORTS TO: Parking Supervisor
Reporting to the Site Supervisor, the Parking Attendant is committed to service delivery excellence. Concord Parking is part of the Paladin Group of Companies, and as such expects all its employees to adhere to the same high standards of Paladin's Core Beliefs, Guiding Principles, Strategic Plan and Business Practices.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Assist customers in the use of automated parking equipment, recognizing and respecting the individual needs of each customer
- Assist customers in person by taking payments for parking, answering questions, and providing directions
- Collaborates with on-site security supervisors and staff to ensure effective communication between departments.
- Completing minor equipment repairs as required, and minimizing any downtime to parking operation
- Cleaning parking booth and parking equipment frequently
- Actively identify and report any issues with equipment to supervisor
- Patrol parking lots and issue notices for infractions as required
- Setting up and taking down mobile signs
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Note the nature of complaints received by customers, and actively help develop and suggest solutions
- Communicate verbally with customers and clients in English and French
- Performs other duties as requested by the Parking Supervisor
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- Good verbal and written communication skills, in both English and French.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter online at: www.paladinsecurity.com/careersAdditional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Apply on company website