Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Temporary Corporate Paralegal provides broad legal and administrative support to the Corporate Legal team related to commercial contracts, legal research, corporate governance, data and privacy, intellectual property, and overall legal operations. Legal operations support includes administration of contract management, e-billing, and other legal-based technology, as well as interacting with internal business partners and third party vendors. This position performs a variety of paralegal work, including drafting agreements and other legal documents, under the supervision of an attorney. The Corporate Paralegal supports other departments on minor legal issues, including researching changes in laws as they impact the business. You'll get a chance to:
• Under the overview of an attorney, supports all aspects of a contract lifecycle, including, preparing initial drafts, reviewing, revising, negotiating and preparing agreements for execution (such as NDAs, professional service agreements, independent contract agreements, commercial, supply, etc.).
• Assists in corporate transactions, such as international franchise arrangements and joint ventures.
• Supports other departments on legal issues, including reviewing laws, ordinances, and statutes.
• Conducts legal research and special projects in support of the Corporate Legal team.
• Manages legal technology for the Corporate Legal team, including the billing process with outside counsel, reviewing reports generated by specialized legal billing software, contract management solutions, and other technology. • Works on special projects as requested. How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Bereavement leave
Your background & experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
• Minimum three years of relevant experience
• Paralegal certification required
• Successful completion of annual store training
• If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on your start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card which includes your name, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Apply on company website