At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Strategizes and directs the design, development, improvement, and governance of business intelligence systems, programs, and services to meet management's and company's current and future information needs.
- Collaborates cross departmentally (including Operations) to ensure the BI platform and its services provide accurate, timely and actionable information to its various data consumers. Drives toward education on and adoption of business intelligence in the enterprise.
- Leads a team of BI associates and oversees prioritization, project and task assignments to meet committed deliverables and on-demand requirements. Coaches and mentors associates to elevate their performance and ensures retention of qualified staff.
- Ensures the reliability, security and availability of systems for reporting, analysis, and data extracts.
- Assesses and implements technology, data sources, processes, and people strategy to enable new insights and meet future business strategies.
- Works with peers, business partners, offshore development, and vendors to build and maintain effective relationships and partnerships.
- Bachelor's degree in IS or related field required
- Minimum ten years of business intelligence experience, with increasing management responsibility (3 years minimum), preferably in a retail/hospitality environment
- Successful completion of annual store training
Apply on company website