Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Manager, Corporate Finance leads the company's budgeting and forecasting process and expands and enhances reporting and analysis for both company-owned and licensed locations globally. This job serves as a primary finance partner to Marketing, Supply Chain and International/Domestic Licensee departments and works closely with them on various strategic projects to deliver recommendations based on financial analyses. The Manager, Corporate Finance leads a team of Finance professionals, coaching and developing associates to elevate their performance.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
• Leads and executes the company's annual operating plan (AOP) and rolling forecast process.
• Develops in-depth analysis and financial projections to support strategic projects for Marketing, Supply Chain and Licensees, and presents recommendations and results to all levels of leadership
• Develops and leads a periodic financial reporting package that includes financial performance for operating and capital budgets, accompanied by meaningful commentary.
• Develops financial models, diagnostic tools, and new analytical methods to identify trends, interpret results, and optimize profit both at the restaurant and corporate level.
• Analyzes food cost variances, usage impacts, and commodity cost increases, and makes recommendations to senior leadership on savings opportunities.
• Reports weekly to senior management on restaurant performance (Sales, Labor, Food Cost, Guest Surveys, other performance indicators as needed); remodels performance for existing and new stores.
• Monitors variances to plan throughout the year, forecasting results and presenting findings to appropriate parties
• Utilizes multiple sources of data to extract, analyze, and report on various items, including Sales, ROI on a project, restaurant performance on certain key measures, and G&A spend; presents findings and makes recommendations on next steps
• Leads a team of Finance professionals, coaching and developing associates to elevate their performance. Provides for growth in competencies and technical performance.
• Refines company-wide and division-level KPI's; works with department managers to define KPI's and optimize reporting to align with company goals and objectives
• Works on ad hoc projects with Support Center Leaders.#LI-ZP1
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or related field; MBA preferred
• Minimum five years of financial planning and analysis (FP&A) in restaurant, hospitality, or retail with increasing management responsibility
• Experience with a planning tool such as Tableau, PowerBI, Oracle EPM (Hyperion Essbase) required
• Successful completion of annual store training
Apply on company website