At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving. Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng. Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company. Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
- Seeking an Infor (Lawson/SQL) multiplatform developer working with our Database Operations team to develop within our SQL Database
- Support Infor (Lawson) Financial and HR Applications S3 and Interfaces
- Develop new integrations to Infor and Panda legacy applications
- Focus on SQL patching, performance management, scheduling job operations, and releasing new SQL tables into production.
- Understand and model target business processes
- Create improvements, simplifications, and re-engineered business processes
- Collaborate with business process owners
- Analyze requirements and design specifications for appropriate solutions
- Actively contribute to team by demonstrating, leading, mentoring, participating, and suggesting
- Produce quality solutions through effective planning, testing, engineering, and collaboration with customers
- Communicate and collaborate with construction teams
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business preferred
- Must have 5+ years Lawson multiplatform development. Lawson S3 v9 and later; prefers v11.
- Must have S3 Financial and HR systems designing and developing business applications.
Apply on company website