Summary of Job Descriptions:
The Real Estate Analyst position is responsible for performing and analyzing site research, demographics, and mapping. This position works with Real Estate, Design, and Project Managers on finalizing RESAC packages, which includes attending key project meetings. The Real Estate Analyst performs dilution studies with Senior RE Analysts to determine the impact of new store openings on nearby existing stores.
You'll get a chance to:
- Perform site research, demographics, and mapping.
- Collect, compile, and research information on existing locations.
- Prepare and coordinate Real Estate presentations.
- Work with RE, Design, and Project Managers on finalizing RESAC packages to present to the RESAC Committee in order to obtain site approval.
- Attend and possibly lead key project meetings with RE, Design, and Construction related to the RESAC process, including kick off and roll out meetings.
- Schedule and attend ICSC events as needed.
- Perform dilution studies to determine the impact of new store openings on nearby existing stores.
- Prepare financial proformas and/or RFPs completely, accurately, and on a timely basis.
- Develop relationships with Operations, Legal, and RD.
- Work with RD Leadership and outside Developers, Brokers, and Retailers/Restaurants to manage relationships and perform portfolio reviews.
- Perform special projects as requested. May manage the GIS program (Tango) or other department initiatives/programs, including training new REMs, assisting in updates, coordinating Long Range Planning maps, and resolving operational issues.
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
- Bereavement leave*
*Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associates
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate or Business or equivalent experience
- Minimum three years of real estate experience, preferably in the retail/hospitality environment
- Completion of NRTA courses and Property Management courses preferred
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on your start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card which includes your name, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Apply on company website