At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Risk Management, Workers Comp Associate will support the administration and management of the workers compensation and safety program for Panda Restaurant Group, Inc.
The Risk Analyst – WC investigates basic to moderate level Worker's Compensation claims. This position works with Operations to ensure that their needs are being met and that claims are being handled properly. Risk Analyst may represent the company in work comp litigated matters. This position analyzes claims trends to identify broader issues and recommends solutions. Works with Risk team members, third party administrator and other vendor partners to elevate WC claims program.
- Investigates basic to moderate level of Worker's Compensation claims. Maintains accurate diary and proactive review of claims. Responsible for claims results, including timely contact, investigation and disposition of claims. Achieves key metrics in alignment with risk finance objectives.
- Works closely with other team members in supporting the application of risk and safety programs, training materials, and presentations to Operations. Demonstrates ability to enroll Operations and SC departments to elevate risk management standards.
- Works closely with Operations on work related claims. Develops strong relationship with Operations and actively contributes to mitigate risk at the store level. Assists Associates with their needs before, during and after claims have occurred.
- Collects pertinent evidence for claims files. Runs ad hoc reports for Risk department leaders. Contributes to safety compliance, exposure savings, reduction of claims frequency and severity.
- Conducts presentations and store site inspections on safety issues. Attends regional meetings and enrolls Operations compliance for safety programs. Achieves positive feedback from Ops and SC Leaders.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum three years of relevant experience required
- ARM, AIC CPCU, WCCA and/or SIC (Worker's Compensation) certification(s) preferred
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website