Summary of Job Descriptions:
The Senior Design Project Manager is responsible for creating CFT new real estate development designs for a regional market consistent with the company's brand standards while adhering to cost, schedule, and operational requirements. This position manages 10-15 projects. The Senior Design Project Manager manages consultants and coordinates with in-house Real Estate, Project Managers, and Operations on the planning and production process of creating high quality site plan layouts and civil drawings that conform to CFT standards. This position manages Project Designers in addition to managing their own.
You'll get a chance to:
- Create designs (or remodels) that meets company standards within a regional market; manage 10 – 15 projects annually.
- Present at Pre-RESAC and RESAC for committee approval.
- Present at city meetings for project approval.
- Work with CFT leasing and PRG design team on layout and design intent and coordinates with Project Managers and consultants to ensure proper execution of design intent and end in mind.
- Manage one to two business improvement initiatives, such as prototype or new concept development.
- Manage Design Managers, Senior Project Designers, and Design Coordinators, overseeing Design Managers' and Senior Project Designers' projects in addition to managing their own projects.
- Be responsible for assisting with the hiring and retention of staff.
- Develop and elevate associate performance to support the company's growth strategies.
- Work with consultants directly in managing due diligence and entitlement process for all CFT new developments projects.
- Review due diligence information from Real Estate Managers as the basis for developing preliminary designs, such as floor plans and site plan evaluations.
- Coordinate with consultants and Real Estate Managers to develop preliminary planning submittal packages for city review and approval.
- Hire and supervise outside consultants' work in terms of cost and quality and approves all invoices at due diligences phase prior to RESAC approval.
- Coordinate with end in mind to manage design intent.
- Monitor the accuracy and schedules for consultants' production of construction drawings and reviews construction documents for design intent.
- Obtain approvals of preliminary designs from Leadership, regulatory agencies, and 3rd parties (sellers and developers).
- Coordinate conceptual design packages for city review and approval in coordination with consultants and Real Estate Managers
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
- Bereavement leave*
*Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associates
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Architecture, or Civil Engineering or related field required
- Minimum seven years of architectural and construction experience, including design management experience in a retail/hospitality environment, with increasing management responsibility
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on your start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card which includes your name, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Apply on company website