At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The temporary Associate Distribution Services & Product Supply (DSPS) Representative position is responsible for serving as a liaison between Panda distribution partners and Operators to ensure distribution service-related issues are resolved on a timely basis. This position tracks the performance of Panda distribution partners, maintains the SCM database systems, and coordinates product supply activities in support of test, core and LTO items. This position also works closely with Purchasing, Marketing, Product Development, supplier partners and Panda distribution partners to monitor and ensure continuity of supply to Operators.
- Works with Panda distribution partners and operators to resolve daily distribution service-related issues.
- Tracks service level performance issues (i.e., late deliveries, damaged products, mis-picks, etc.) with Panda distribution partners via Daily Tracker incident report.
- Coordinates new store openings and closing with Operations and Panda distribution partners.
- Maintains SCM database for inventory items, such as item maintenance and store purchase authorization as requested
- Supports operators' Distribution Service Performance Survey and assists with Distribution Services and Product Supply related projects.
- Assists with monitoring inventory levels with suppliers and Panda distribution partners to ensure continuity of supply is maintained with operators.
- Coordinates purchasing transactions between Panda Distribution partners and Support Center to ensure invoices are routed correctly and paid on a timely basis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum one year of customer service experience, preferably involving logistics in a food service environment
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.#LI-PA1
Apply on company website