Night Baker - A fresh approach to work.
Bread is a part of our foundation. Panera bakers bring their skills and craft to create the breads, world-class cookies and artisan pastries served fresh each day in Panera bakery-cafes.
When you join Panera as a Baker, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Baker today!
Panera's essence of warmth and quality begins with baking. This is an opportunity to provide an unparalleled quality product to each of our guests.
About the Baker position:
• As a Baker you will work diligently and with flexibility
• You will be held to the highest standards in quality and consistency
• Have the ability to coordinate daily responsibilities and uphold the procedures that ensure we deliver the products our customers love
Advancement is available and encouraged. Bakers can become Trainers, Baker Training Specialists and Bakery Managers. Come grow with us!
We're looking for:
• 1-2 years of experience as a baker or a bakery background, preferred
• Minimum age 18 years of age
• Ability to work 10 p.m. to 8 a.m., shifts may vary by market
Panera Perks - Enjoy the good stuff.
The health and well-being of our associates is a high priority at Panera Bread. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to both hourly and salaried associates, based on eligibility and availability. We believe these are key components of our associates' Total Rewards and employment experience.
• Competitive Pay
• Health Care Benefits
• Flexible Hours
• Extensive Training
• Meal Discounts
• Real Advancement Opportunities
Apply on company website