When you join our team as a Catering Coordinator, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. As a Catering Coordinator, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve our local communities.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Catering Coordinator today!
About the Catering Coordinator position:
• As a Catering Coordinator you will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Panera menu
• Ensure our great food is delivered timely and accurately
• Know the needs of our customers, and provide appropriate communication to ensure satisfaction
• Strive to be the best with a commitment to true craftsmanship in providing quality service and products to our customers
• Work as a team player with a passion for continuous learning
We're looking for:
• Great communication and people skills
• Food service or retail sales experience preferred
• Must have own vehicle and acceptable driving record
• Minimum age 18 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
The health and well-being of our associates is a high priority at Panera Bread. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to both hourly and salaried associates, based on eligibility and availability. We believe these are key components of our associates' Total Rewards and employment experience.
• Competitive Pay
• Health Care Benefits
• Flexible Hours
• Extensive Training
• Meal Discounts
• Real Advancement Opportunities
Apply on company website