Senior Manager, Brand Marketing
Panera LLC, is accepting applications for a
Senior Manager, Brand Marketing
Based in St. Louis, MO or Boston, MA
Panera Bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. Panera Bread is actively seeking a Senior Marketing Manager within the Brand Marketing team.
This position is a key member of the brand team and will lead the campaign development across a variety of projects which include messaging/communications strategy, advertising creative development and content production. The right candidate should be a strong team leader with a digital-first mindset, possess exceptional communication skills, be detail-oriented, and passionate about our brand, the digital space, and culture. Project management and creative development experience across multiple marketing disciplines is required.
The Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing candidate has 6+ years of marketing campaign development experience and strong verbal/written communication skills amongst cross-functional teams. The ability to multi-task, thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential – while enjoying a collaborative team environment. Leading people and navigating challenges with solutions in mind is necessary.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead as a Brand steward to connect culturally and opportunistically to produce breakthrough creative work.
- Lead internal and agency teams in creative strategy development, briefing, and creative assessment for National celebration and branded content campaigns.
- Assess external advertising and additional creative touchpoints to ensure grounded in the brand strategy, including digital, brand acts, broadcast, and OOH.
- Alignment across marketing disciplines, corresponding departments and provide communication to the field.
- Oversee the trafficking and network clearance process for all local/national advertising with agencies (broadcast, print, outdoor).
- Oversee creative review/proofing process for Out-of-Home.
- Own, update, and communicate timelines.
- Oversee production management for shoots/records, as led by team coordinator.
- Liaison with R&D, Bakery, bakery-cafes, franchisees, field team, etc.
- Lead legal reviews.
- Oversee the trafficking process (as lead by coordinator) for local/national advertising (broadcast, print, outdoor).
Cross-Channel Brand Messaging Oversight
- Lead messaging across channels/ consumer touchpoints to support integrated communications strategy designed to amplify Celebration strategy and achieve business results by channel.
- Lead messaging & creative direction to support Gift Card business, MyPanera loyalty initiatives, CSR Report, FDF Trucks, Panera Bread CPG business, Canada market
- , and other business functions to maintain brand/campaign consistency.
- Budget management, including invoice processing, accruals, and forecasting.
- Present and supply updates to internal stakeholders and amongst the integrated marketing team.
- Oversee finalization of campaign assets accordingly.
- BA in marketing, communications, advertising or related field
- 5-7 years' experience of brand marketing experience – client-side or agency
- Heavy digital marketing experience preferred
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- Takes personal responsibility for continuous learning of new knowledge, skills, business acumen and experiences
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and build/maintain effective working relationships with internal teammates and outside agencies
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills; Proficient working within Microsoft platforms
- Experienced people manager
- Effective multitasking and time-management skills
- Exhibit and live Panera's cultural values and concept essence
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment
Apply on company website