Howzit?Are you looking for a new career? Or maybe a part-time job while you focus on school or family? No matter what your reasons, youve come to the right place! Join our Par Pacific Talent Community and be the first to hear about new job opportunities in Hawaii!
You may not be familiar with Par Pacific Holdings, Inc., but you probably knownomnom,Hele, or76! Great brands, right Thats us!
Here are a few reasons we think you might like to join us:
- We're part of a corporation, which has a mainland presence in Texas, Wyoming, Washington, and Idaho.
- We ranked #2 on the 2020Hawaii Business magazine's Top 250list of the state's largest companies by revenue. (We were #5 in 2019, so we have grown!)
- We were just ranked in theHouston Chronicles 2020 Top 100, hitting #22!
We have opportunities to start out in one of our convenience stores as a Store Associate, learning the ropes and gaining experience. Or maybe you have experience and you are ready to be a Customer Service Associate, maybe Assistant Store Manager, or keep reaching and take on a Store Manager role?
Par Pacific is a great place to set out on a career path in retail that could take you even further than a Store Manager position. branch out to a Retail Area Manager or find your way into Operations, or another direction into Marketing and/or Logistics.
Openings and Requirements
We have opportunities across Oahu, so feel free to share this information on your networks!
Store Associate-To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will be at least 18 years of age, and have the ability to:
- Communicate in English (orally/writing), including proficient telephone communication skills
- Work various shifts as scheduled and arrive on time
- Work with equipment, tools and materials as required
- Perform essential duties and work in the conditions as described
- Tactfully and effectively handle customer service issues that may arise
- Have your High School Diploma or GED preferred
Customer Service Associate-To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will be at least 21 years of age, and to have:
- The ability to perform basic math accurately
- Ability to communicate in English (orally and in writing), including proficient telephone communication skills
- Ability to work various shifts as scheduled, and arrive on time
- Ability to work with equipment, tools and materials as required
- Ability to perform essential duties and work in the conditions as described
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Experience in retail sales and handling cash preferred
Assistant Store Manager- To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will be at least 21 years of age, and to have:
- Experience in retail sales and handling cash required
- The ability to perform basic math accurately
- A valid drivers license, and adequate transportation for banking and fuel surveys
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred
- A high school diploma or GED preferred
Store Manager-To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will be at least 21 years of age, and to have:
- A high school diploma or GED
- One year of store manager or assistant store manager experience required
- Proficiency with general computer applications, such as a POS system, and Microsoft Office
- A valid driver's license, and adequate transportation for banking and fuel surveys
- A minimum two years convenience store or other retail experience preferred
- 2-year undergraduate degree in business, management, marketing or a related discipline is preferred
- Legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer, without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship, is required for all opportunities
More good reasons to join us besides just being a great culture and fun place to work!
- Be part of the multi-state team that keeps America moving: Our company is involved at multiple key points in delivering fuel to America, from refining crude oil to distributing refined products to commercial and retail sales in the community.
- Give your neighbors the kokua to make their lives a little easier. You'll connect directly with members of the community and help them fuel their cars and fill their bellies.
- Enjoy great compensation and the ohana spirit. We welcome and encourage input from all employees, and you'll become part of a team that includes driven, creative thinking and hardworking professionals who love to win.
- We are an essential business, so in times of economic downturn, we are still needed.
Par Pacific is an equal opportunity employer. Par Pacific prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Let us hear from you and join our Talent Community today.. Mahalo!
Apply on company website