DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Are you looking for a career with a mission driven organization? Do you have strong leadership skills? Are you interested in working on the business side of healthcare? Parallon is now seeking a Collections Manager to work in our call center. Now is the time for you to join a team of motivated individuals working to resolve patient accounts on behalf of our hospitals. Ideal candidates will have a passion for our purpose: "To serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community."
This position is work from home, however you must reside in the Dallas Fort Worth area as coming into the office periodically is required.
Sound like you? Apply today. Need more reasons to apply? See what makes us an exceptional place to work!
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Opportunity to learn and grow, in an inclusive environment, where you will feel like family.
- Student loan repayment program.
- Competitive salary with amazing bonus potential!
- Fantastic health benefits that include medical plans that will exceed your family's needs.
- We offer 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Looking to further your education? Let us help you with that – tuition assistance is available for full and part time employees after 90 days, up to $5250 per year.
- Plus we can offer you a whole suite of consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Direct and coordinate collections activities within assigned department.
- Ensure external client satisfaction.
- Coordinate, manage and facilitate workload, assignments, tasks and projects recognizing production goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required.
- Equivalent work experience may substitute education requirements.
- Revenue Cycle experience preferred.
- Insurance Follow up experience preferred.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. #ParallonBCOM
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website