DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Sr. Data Analyst.
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Information Technology team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As a Sr. Data Analyst, you will be an application developer and administrator for Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting Solutions. You will provide technical guidance in the design and maintenance of the BI reporting solutions. You will be the key Application Engineer for ongoing support, development, and growth of these BI reporting solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE?
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Work closely with Data Scientists and Business Leaders
- Provide assistance in creating product roadmaps for maintaining the currency of and exploiting the features of our BI solutions.
- Provide a high degree of technical expertise and make significant contributions to system-wide performance monitoring and tuning, business continuity planning, capacity planning, and software upgrade planning and implementation.
- Continue to grow professionally to become the consulting developer in all activities listed above.
- Utilize internal and external training opportunities to cross train on other Business Intelligence solutions and database platforms such as Micro Strategy, Tableau, Business Objects 4.x, arc plan, SQL Reporting Services, Qlikview, SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, and others.
- Bachelor's degree required and Master's degree preferred in Information Technology or related field.
- One to two years of progressive accounting/finance experience required.
- Basic SQL and/or Business Objects query writing experience preferred.
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management experience preferred.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website