Urgent Care is seeking board certified/eligible family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physicians to join clinics in Western North Carolina. Pardee UNC Health Care Urgent Cares are located in Brevard, Fletcher, Hendersonville, and Mills River, North Carolina.
About Pardee UNC Urgent Care Centers, LLC
Pardee Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent care and is integrated into UNC Pardees comprehensive network of facilities. This is a physician-driven center so you can focus your time and attention on what truly mattersyour patients care. Hours of operation for all Urgent Care locations are Monday- Saturday from 8:00am to 7:00pm and Sunday from 9:00am to 6:00pm.
- Comfortable seeing patients of all ages
- Board certified/board eligible
- Has or willing to obtain North Carolina state medical licensure
- Comfortable managing conditions commonly seen in an urgent care setting including such procedures as simple laceration repairs and I&D of abscesses.
- Flexible to work at all urgent Care locations
- Friendly, customer service focused attitude.
- Comfortable with workers compensations injuries and orthopedics
- DOT examiner certification or willing to seek this certification
- Competitive salary
- Professional liability insurance
- Comprehensive benefits & retirement program
- Relocation allowance
- CME/dues allowance
- Quality bonus annually upon attainment of quality measures
- Sign-on bonus
Apply on company website