Family Medicine - Park Nicollet Clinic
Our Family Medicine physicians provide comprehensive services in health promotion, screening, diagnosis and disease management at 20 Park Nicollet Clinic locations in Minneapolis and surrounding suburban communities.
At Park Nicollet, we work together as a team to achieve success. Park Nicollet physicians are supported by their peers and by a network of care team professionals in each clinic. As a Park Nicollet physician, you can expect:
- 1:1 physician to hall nurse ratio
- An on-site department assistant to assist with clerical tasks
- An on-site care coordinator to support patients with complex conditions
- Triage provided by registered nurses
You will have access to:
- Embedded behavioral health professionals at several locations to provide quick access
- Central management of Pap and mammogram results, anticoagulation and medication refills
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) pharmacists
- A well-designed infrastructure to manage care quality among patient populations
- Continued growth and development – both for our clinicians and the entire organization. This is important and supported by Park Nicollet leadership.
Addition benefits and opportunities:
- Flexible scheduling for family-friendly lifestyles, including clinician control over appointment time
- Collegial relationships with a large group of excellent subspecialists
- Opportunities for hospital rounding, teaching residents and students, and care for obstetrical patients
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Family Medicine - Park Nicollet ClinicMinneapolis, MNOur Family Medicine physicians provide comp...
Apply on company website