DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a Psychiatric Nurse today with Parkridge West Hospital.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Parkridge West Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Job Summary:
- You will oversee and direct the care of psychiatric patients.
- You will be the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated care for your patients.
- You will demonstrate clinical knowledge of psychiatric nursing and maintains the highest quality of comprehensive patient care.
- You will display effective communication skills as evidenced by the ability to maintain therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians and staff.
- You must be able to set limits as needed by recognizing potential behavior problems and does so in a caring and consistent manner.
- You must possess accurate knowledge of psycho-dynamics and therapeutic processes as demonstrated by effective intervention and resolution of problems as they occur, and communication of the processes to others.
Parkridge West has provided medical, surgical and behavioral health services to the Sequatchie Valley community since 1998. The facility is home to a 12 bed Emergency Department available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Parkridge Valley West, provides psychiatric care for adults and seniors in an inpatient setting with 22 beds, state of the art patient rooms and group areas. The staff and physicians of Parkridge West are committed to providing comprehensive, compassionate treatment for patients and their loved ones.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Psychiatric Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Current Registered Nurse in the state of Tennessee or applicable Compact License required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- Psychiatric or Behavioral Health Services experience preferred
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) required within 30 days of Hire
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website